Panama Canal Hotel is the place where serious adventure and relaxation meet. Your journey begins with crocodile hunting and monkey island hopping and ends with a restful swing in your own hammock. Hear the call of the wild, experience the sights and sounds of nature in your own background and witness wildlife on a whole other level at this Panama Eco Lodge. Panama Canal and the Panama Canal Hotel are the true experience for the true adventurist!
Why the Panama Canal?
* Adventure is as close as your front door.
* Enticing activities like kayaking, swimming, hiking and fishing are all available for the nature lover.
* Always wanted to be a crocodile hunter? Live your dreams by partaking in this once-in-a-lifetime adventure!
* Take a dip in natural swimming pools.
* Go for a night safari for bats and other night dwelling creatures!
Why stay at the Panama Canal Hotel?
* The Panama Canal Hotel is a floating, eco-lodge surrounded by the sounds and sights of nature.
* A queen size bed is provided in each comfy room.
* There’s only a screened wall that separates you from your private balcony and the wild.
* Enjoy delicious, home cooked meals prepared for you three times a day.
* Be prepared to be immersed by nature not people. The Panama Canal Hotel houses only 16 guests at a time in their 8 rooms.
Duration on the lake: 24 hours
Embarkation at the Gamboa public boat ramp:
Departs 9:30 am or 4:00 pm. Returns 9:30 am or 4:00 pm.
Lake Overnight Prices:
$250.00 Adult single
$200.00 Adult double occupancy Children:$120.00
$150.00 Additional adult (3rd person & up)
$90.00 Additional child (3rd person & up)
Children are 6-12 years of age. 5 years and under at no charge
Transportation to/from Panama city 1 to 4 passengers $80
The price includes:
Transfer via motor launch.
Lunch, Dinner, breakfast and refreshments
Activities such as fishing, swimming, and kayaking
Things to bring:
Change of cloths
Cash for purchases
For reservations or inquiries just contact us:
In Panama: 6924-4213
Toll Free – USA: (1-888) 474-3722